Olympia Ranger 3 Over Pants
Designed to coordinate with the AST jacket, the Olympia Ranger 3 Pant can be worn as a stand alone riding pant or as a full over pant. Foul weather rides are never a problem as double waterproof protection is offered through Ranger’s coated Cordura® shell and waterproof/breathable seam sealed membrane. Zippered front pockets and two oversized waterproof cargo pockets offer plenty of extra storage for personal items. Adjustable knee armor positions and
bottoms help riders achieve a customized fit. As temperatures drop, you’ll stay toasty by adding Ranger’s Thermolite® insulated liner pant that double as great looking, stand alone sportswear.
- Outer shell constructed in coated 500 and 2000 denier Cordura® fabric
- Waterproof/breathable membrane adds double waterproof protection
- Removable Insulated liner pant – Sturdy wind and water resistant rip stop nylon shell, Thermolite® insulation, belt loop waist, full side leg zippers and four storage pockets.
- Full side leg zippers
- Storm placket front fly detail
- Removable and adjustable height CE Motion Flex armor at knees
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Removable EVA compression foam at hips
- Custom Fit detailing at waist and bottom hem
- 3M Scotchlite® reflective piping side leg detail
- Relaxed tailored fit
- 6 storage pockets
- 8” connecting zipper for jackets